Friday, May 18, 2012

...Funteims?

Oh gosh... It's been almost a week since I last posted.
I started a new job on Monday, scanning stuff in a warehouse for 7 hours a day, 4 days a week.
Let me just tell you, it's draining.
And kinda lonely.
Today was the first time I saw my family since Sunday, because I work 5pm to midnight, and both my parents work and my brothers are still in school. I got to hang out with Ally a ton though, because we work together.
Honestly, I miss my other friends though, too, and I wish I had a bit of a break before I started working.
Oh well.
Such is life.
Hopefully I'll have done something rather more interesting by the next time I post, so that I can actually be interesting. ^_^

á bientôt!

1 comment:

  1. And box-filled! Work is box-filled!

    Just wait until we adjust to everything ^_^

    ReplyDelete