Monday, May 7, 2012

I may or may not have lied a little bit.

I'm kinda really super excited to start blogging for the summer, so I guess you'll all have to deal with my blogging through finals week as well! It's ok, I'll only post the interesting bits.

At this point, though, I'd just like to talk about one thing.
Quiet hours during finals week.
When they say 24 hour quiet hours, you would expect people to shut up, or at least significantly decrease their noise, right?
Nope.
I was awake until almost 3 am last night because my neighbors were talking (at their normal level, which is ridiculously loud) and giggling and playing music (Their taste in music is questionable. Some of it is good, like the Killers. But they also have the tendency to listen to songs on repeat. for HOURS. Because of them, I can no longer listen to Ingrid Michaelson's You and I. Ever.)
Thankfully, my first (and only) final today is at 2:30. I got to sleep until 12 with no problems.

I guess this wasn't the best way to start finals week, with complaining, but, eh. I promise no more complaining unless it's super important!

Off to my super-exciting Sensation and Perception test!
p.s.- The layout of this blog may or may not go through a lot of changes during the summer. I like playing around with programming languages, and I'm trying to teach myself at least something this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment