Saturday, May 26, 2012

NEW JOB...and other things

I HAVE A NEW JOB AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.
Gonna secretary it up like a boss.
*giggles*
I AM SO EXCITED.

In other news, things I am planning:
Getting my mom's sewing machine fixed so I can make this:





Pretty dress is pretty... AND HAS POCKETS!











and these:













(tutorial from dobleufa)

to go on one of THESE:












(tutorial from PrudentBaby)

AH I'M SO EXCITED!
ALSO
Could you possibly hope for the best, so Ally can come to the beach with me?
It depends on some things, and we'd both really like them to work out in our favor.
HELP ME HOPE, PLEASE!

ALSO ALSO.
I'm in the process of getting a car. His name is Alonso (even though I don't actually have him yet.)
Why is he named Alonso, you ask?
It is so I can shout "ALLONS-Y, ALONSO!" every time I go somewhere.
It shall be terribly exciting, as the life of a Whovian (one who watches Doctor Who) often is!
Now I need to get myself a "My other vehicle is a TARDIS" bumper sticker.... *laughs evilly*


à bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment